Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Instituting Series

For a while I've been updating on a semi-regular basis throwing random technique videos out on an occasional Thursday. Which is not extremely helpful to those seeking to learn about mixed martial arts. Instead of continuing with such a sporadic schedule I'm going to attempt to start covering topics in a more organized fashion. First off I'm planning on creating series, sets of informative articles with accompanying video or other resources that will systematically cover most aspects of mixed martial arts topics, I'm planning on starting this with a series on takedowns (a good a place as any I presume).  Hopefully this will create a more complete coverage on my part, and be more helpful to readers. There will of course be occasional off topic or current events posts as needed or perhaps whenever I feel the need. Please let me know what you think, and feel free to make suggestions, comment or ask questions.  Thanks for reading -Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment